February 3, 2009

make lemonade



some berkeley creeper gets a fake number from a one-night stand...but tries his luck again


i received a weird text message last night. see below for the exchange that ensued. i originally thought this guy was my friend adam hoyt. i was wrong. look out, brittany...you're next...



Do you have either "who killed puck?" Or "the live on the sun" albums by cloud cult?

Who is this?

Its adam Haha

Oh, hello dear. New phone? I do not have those. Check with Cul or Luke or Dustin.

Huh? No new phone Haha. And Idk who those people are

Is this Adam Hoyt?

No adam platts. You came over today?

Dude, I think your girl must have given you the wrong number. I don't know Adam Platts, and I was at work today. Sorry, man! Good luck.

Wait who is this?

Not whoever you think it is. You have the wrong number.

Haha alright. Idk how the hell i got this number.

OK.

Haha. So do you go to cal?

No.

Oh Shit what the hell. Is your name Brittany?

No. I don't even live in the Bay Area. You have the wrong number!

HahaHaha alright alright chill. I got the numbers mixed around my bad

No comments: